Sunday, December 2, 2007

New Thing: Move

Some of you have heard the seemingly unending saga of Kurt and I trying to find a quiet apartment. We've moved so frequently in the past couple of years, that I'm starting to think maybe we really are running from someone or something. I won't bore you with all the details here, but suffice it to say we are through with sharing walls with noisy neighbors.

We closed on a house on Friday. This is my first experience with buying a house, and so I was astonished by the volume of papers to be signed in a room full of people. The sellers will be out by Tuesday, but I'll be out of town all week for work, so we will probably not actually move until the weekend Dec. 15. I'll try to post pictures, etc. later.

4 comments:

P said...

Congratulations! How exciting. The paper work is quite intimidating though. And what amazed me was that when we sold it was less than a tenth of the paper work to sign so strange.

P said...

By the way I meant to say "enjoy your new home". :)

Bradley said...

Thanks!

Kat said...

Congrats on the new place! Looking forward to pics :-)