Thursday, December 13, 2007

Moving Update

(and no, by "moving" I don't think you'll be in tears...)

Here's a picture of the new house:



This picture was taken before it got cold and winter-y, so the landscaping is looking a little more drab at the moment, but great curb appeal, no?

Schedule delivery of new washer/dryer? Check.
Schedule locksmith to change the locks? Check.
Schedule electrician to fix some faulty outlets? Check.
Schedule Stanley Steemer to clean and deodorize the carpets? Check.
Schedule movers? Check.

It's a lot of work to move. More updates later.

4 comments:

P said...

It's beautiful! I'm even slightly envious. :) But I hope you guys enjoy it. And make tonnes of great memories there.

Bradley said...

We were very lucky to find this house, just a couple days after it was listed, and we managed to get "first dibs" on buying...hooray!

Kat said...

Congrats on the new place! Buying a house is such a big step, but you'll love it... especially when you know those payments tuen into equity! The house is really beautiful... I miss that style from my days in Upstate NY. Here in Florida, everything's stucco and cold looking :-(

Expecting to see a lot of DIY projects on your 5things list in the months to come!

Bradley said...

You're probably right about the DIY projects...which should be interesting since I've never been all that DIY-inclined. Of course, I've never owned a house before either, so right now I'm excited to give it a try.