Monday, November 3, 2008
Tada! And this DIY, I actually did myself. It wasn't as easy as it seems like it should have been, but it's done.
- Fix the built-in space heater in the den
- Fix the crumbling brick steps on the side entrance to the house
- Replace several dimmer switches with normal light switches
- Purchase a new laptop
- Learn to make a "Flaming Dr. Pepper"
- Book flights for going home for Christmas
- Furnish the spare bedroom
- Furnish the living room
For the record, all the household fix-it projects I just mentioned were accomplished by my father when my parents came to visit, but I was the dutiful supervisor and purchaser of any needed tools/supplies, so I would have counted them.
Anyhow, I am back in Columbus for now, so maybe I'll keep this up-to-date at least for a little while again.