Friday, July 27, 2007

Thing #1 Complete: Learning to Mix Drinks

I completed my first Thing this afternoon by passing my Mixology final test. I am now a certified mixologist and licensed bartender. I have committed 150 drinks to memory, everything from Shirley Temples to Mimosas, from Tom Collins to Long Island Iced Teas, from Sex on the Beach to Slippery Nipples.

Some of the highlights of the class included learning to make layered and flaming drinks:





Also, for the record, my favorite drink with a naughty-sounding name is now: "Slow Comfortable Screw, Up Against the Wall".

3 comments:

Lu said...

'Grats! It would be appropriate for someone to offer a toast at this point, yes?

You'll make those Coyote Ugly girls look like amateurs. ;-)

drspartacuss said...

Coyote Awesome!
When do you learn to dance?
Congrats Bradley, this was a very cool thing!

Bradley said...

Who said I didn't already know how to dance? :-)